Joint voices

WELCOME! Looking for some intelligent dialog between nationalities - a place for anyone and everyone to speak their mind, and listen to other minds, and maybe some difference, no matter how small, will be made. Welcoming more contributors! the more the better!

Friday, July 21, 2006


It's now July 21st. There's a fishy feeling in the air, here in Tel Aviv. Something's about to happen.

Here's the first post of this blog - don't know if there will be any more, but I hope there will, not just by me. I opened this blog after having a small conversation on Ramsay Short's blog, http://www.beirutlive.blogspot.com/, under comments for his post Our People. I want more talk like that, but I don't think I should be taking advantage of Ramsay's blog, it's not what he intended for it - so I opened this.

Questions, anyone?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home